Friday, August 26, 2011

Everyday i'm shuffling~~


I am in the house tonight, everybody just have a good time.
And i will make you lose your mind, everybody just have a good time.

Everyday I'm SHUFFLING~~
Shuffling is pretty easy though. I just learn the whole steps in a few minutes on Youtube.
The shuffling dance is called Half-Charleston, Shuffle and running man.
But i think i dance it pretty well. Kekeke~~ XD
I really get sick of shuffling already because Qin Feng and Nilmi shuffle every single day! 

One time, Nilmi and I thought of a 'very good plan' to kick Qin Feng out of our PE group.
Our plan goes like this...
During PE, 
Me: Can we kick Qin Feng out?
Da Wei: Why?
Me and Nilme: Because he shuffles!

LMFAO!
That's just a plan. We didn't do it.
OMG! I just scolded a vulgarity in the word lmfao. 
-.-

No comments:

Post a Comment